Open for Pre-Orders
Availability date: Jun 10, 2021
- Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the first direct drive motor optimised for racing simulator applications.
- Outrunner-type motor achieves outstanding peak torque of 20Nm, matching the torque output in most real race cars using power steering.
- Motor acceleration and speed remains at the highest level, even with heavy steering wheels.
- Ultra-low torque ripple ensures minimal mechanical distractions and the same smooth experience as in a belt driven wheel.
- Wireless data and power to all Fanatec steering wheels to enable unlimited rotation of the steering wheel.
- Integrated 2.7” 256x64 resolution OLED display.
- Podium wheel bases include advanced telemetry features in the OLED display for real-time motor and force feedback data such as power output, FFB clipping and more. (Motor/FFB telemetry pages are for short-term analysis purposes and not for continuous use in racing.)
- Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu.
- Five presets for different games and applications
- Steering lock
- FFB Strength
- Drift mode
- Force Effect Intensity
- Support for advanced dual clutch bite-point mode.
- Integrated electronics within wheel base housing, no external control box required.
- The electronics ensure extremely low latency to provide immediate feedback from racing simulators.
- Fully certified with CE, FCC, C-Tick, ROHS and all other certificates required by law, ensuring that this product does not interfere with other electronic devices.
- Torque Key allows user to lock/unlock the DD1’s full performance.
- All existing and upcoming Fanatec peripherals fully supported.
- Choose from a growing selection of Fanatec steering wheels in many different styles and price/quality levels.
- Firmware can be updated with new features.
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate.
- Ultra-low latency due to integrated electronics and highest quality components.
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel.
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories.
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake.
- All-Aluminium housing.
- Exchangeable brushed aluminium cover plates.
- Supports Fanatec 3-hole mounting pattern (bottom mounting) and side mounting. Hard mounting to a cockpit is highly recommended due the high amount of torque.
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures game compatibility out of the box for all major racing games across all platforms.
- Combines with FanaLab software for PC.
- Connect external devices to network for displaying telemetry data like speed, lap times, brake temperatures, tachometers and more.
- Support for major PC racing simulators
- Control your Upgraded Fanatec Tuning Menu settings and presets directly from the software.
- Save game-specific settings to PC software, which will be applied when the game is launched.
- New FFB tuning features, e.g. speed-sensitive dampening.
- Automotive grade Quick Release system with expandable rubber damper
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 5 year warranty.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available Fanatec steering wheels.
- Xbox®: This wheel base becomes compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S when used with any Fanatec Xbox-licensed steering wheel.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 51cm x 26cm x 28cm
- Weight 13kg
- Volume weight 7.42kg
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Torque Key
- Quick guide
- Power supply with EU & UK plugs
- USB cable
- Platform PC, XBox One Ready
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, 5-hole pattern from bottom, Sidemount 2-hole pattern on each side
- USB update rate 1000Hz
- Torque Up to 20Nm
- Degrees of rotation Unlimited / Adjustable
- Connection ports CAN, Data, Emergency Stop, Handbrake, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Torque Key
- Table Clamp Optional
- Display 2.7" 256x64 OLED
- Kill Switch Optional
- Cover plates Brushed Aluminium
- Display modes Clipping, FFB Telemetry, Wheel Base telemetry
- Tuning Menu through steering wheel Yes
- Rev Lights on Wheel Base No
- Adjustable spring Yes
- Adjustable ABS vibration Yes
- Adjustable brake force Yes
- Adjustable drift mode Yes
- Adjustable FF strength Yes
- Adjustable sensitivity Yes
- Adjustable shock Yes
- Quick Release Yes
- Cooling system Single fan
- Mode Button No
- Force Feedback drive system Direct Drive
- Drilling Template
- Podium Wheel Base DD1-DD2 Drilling Template A3
- Podium Wheel Base DD1-DD2 Drilling Template A4
- Podium Wheel Base DD1_Manual
- Quickguide PODIUM DD1_Deutsch
- Quickguide PODIUM DD1
- Driver & Firmware Instruction Manual - EN
- Podium Wheel Base DD1 Quick Guide - JP
- FanaLab v1 53
- Fanatec Driver 402
FanaLab Software available here: https://forum.fanatec.com/categories/fanalab
After installing the Fanatec Driver, open the Fanatec Wheel Properties page to run firmware updates. Open the Properties page again after each firmware update to check for further update prompts, depending on which devices are connected. For example, you may need to update the wheel base, motor, and steering wheel firmwares separately.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.
There is a 32 bit and a 64 bit version of a Fanatec driver available. It depends on the "system type" of your PC which of those versions you need to choose. If the system type of your PC has a 32 bit operation system, you need the 32 bit version of the driver. If the system type of your PC has the 64 bit operation system, you will need the 64 bit version.
For finding this information go to the "Control Panel" of your PC -> "System and Security" -> System:
Es gibt eine 32 bit und eine 64 bit Version des Fanatec Treibers. Welche Treiber Version ausgewählt werden muss, hängt von dem jeweiligen "System Typ" des PC´s ab. Wenn Ihr PC ein 32 bit Betriessystem hat, benötigen Sie die 32 bit Version, wenn es ein 64 bit Betriebssystem ist, benötigen Sie die 64 bit Version.
Sie finden diese Information unter "Systemsteuerung" -> "System und Sicherheit" -> "System":