This product is SOLD OUT! There are no units left and there will be no pre-order for this product!
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration - ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning Menu via the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev lights in the wheel base
- Table clamp included. Supports table/surface thickness of 10mm to 60mm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system allows for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning Menu*
- Save up to 5 wheel setups
- Let the game control the steering sensitivity with the ‘Auto’ function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Advanced Drift Mode can be used to fine-tune the wheel rotation characteristics through added natural damper or acceleration
- Fine-tune specific force feedback modifiers directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the force, spring, and damper effects
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (for this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels (currently the Podium Button Module Endurance is not supported)
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- PC: This wheel base is compatible with PC when combined with a Fanatec Steering Wheel. Check the individual Steering Wheel product pages for Wheel Base compatibility.
- Xbox®: This wheel base becomes compatible with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S when used with any Fanatec Xbox-licensed steering wheel.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible with any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
Steering wheel and pedals are not included. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 35cm x 35cm x 28cm
- Weight 5.5kg
- Volume weight 6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheel base 1,5 m/6 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
- Platform PC, XBox One Ready
- Connection ports Handbrake, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2
- Tuning Menu through steering wheel Yes
- Table Clamp Included
- Rev Lights on Wheel Base Yes
- Quick Release Yes
- Position Sensor Single Optical Sensor
- Mode Button Yes
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern
- Force Feedback drive system Single gear toothed belt drive
- Force Feedback drive material ABS pulleys with ball bearings
- Cooling system Single fan
- Adjustable spring Yes
- Adjustable shock Yes
- Adjustable sensitivity Yes
- Adjustable FF strength Yes
- Adjustable drift mode Yes
- Adjustable brake force Yes
- Adjustable ABS vibration Yes
- Degrees of rotation 90°-1080°
- Torque Up to 6Nm
- USB update rate 1000Hz
FanaLab Software available here: https://forum.fanatec.com/categories/fanalab
After installing the Fanatec Driver, open the Fanatec Wheel Properties page to run firmware updates. Open the Properties page again after each firmware update to check for further update prompts, depending on which devices are connected. For example, you may need to update the wheel base, motor, and steering wheel firmwares separately.
Follow these steps to potentially solve the problem:
- Open the Steam application
- Select "View"
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Controller"
- In "General Controller Settings", uncheck the checkbox for "Generic Gamepad Configuration Support".
If the issue persists, reinstall the Steam Client.
There is a 32 bit and a 64 bit version of a Fanatec driver available. It depends on the "system type" of your PC which of those versions you need to choose. If the system type of your PC has a 32 bit operation system, you need the 32 bit version of the driver. If the system type of your PC has the 64 bit operation system, you will need the 64 bit version.
For finding this information go to the "Control Panel" of your PC -> "System and Security" -> System:
Es gibt eine 32 bit und eine 64 bit Version des Fanatec Treibers. Welche Treiber Version ausgewählt werden muss, hängt von dem jeweiligen "System Typ" des PC´s ab. Wenn Ihr PC ein 32 bit Betriessystem hat, benötigen Sie die 32 bit Version, wenn es ein 64 bit Betriebssystem ist, benötigen Sie die 64 bit Version.
Sie finden diese Information unter "Systemsteuerung" -> "System und Sicherheit" -> "System":