Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration - ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the tuning menu of the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev light bar in the wheel base
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system to allow for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, also during gameplay
- Supports vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The included steering wheel does not come with vibration motors.
- Table clamp included. Thickness range of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock to is 1 cm to 6 cm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Steering wheel with realistic size (Ø30cm/11.81 inches)
- Very low steering wheel weight of only 970g for fast acceleration and fidelity
- RevStripe™ in wheel rim, which is a combined centrestripe and a rev meter, using a multi-colour LED
- Three digits LED display smoothly integrated to wheel rim below the RevStripe™, featuring telemetry data like speed or gears to be displayed by compatible games or third-party software
- Wheel rim with perforated genuine leather, suede fabric and cross-stitched seam
- Durable shifter paddles with intensive Snapdome click feeling
- Brushed aluminium spokes with fibre-reinforced back cover
- Features the iconic PlayStation® and action buttons, interchangeable with the included racing style buttons
- 4-way direction pad with push button
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust force feedback strength during gameplay
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model)
- Advanced Drift Mode can add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customise the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects, and dampening forces
- Adjustable brake force sensitivity
- Plug-and-play pedals with throttle, brake and clutch pedal units
- Pedals and heel rest made from solid aluminium
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heel rest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands separately
- 12-bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport Shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
- Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: three hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (three hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base (PS4™ version) hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
Please note: Compatibilities to all peripherals are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
- PlayStation® systems: All PlayStation®4 and PlayStation® Pro systems. PS4™ games which support the wheels advanced functionality include Gran Turismo Sport, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2, and DiRT 4. All upcoming advanced driving simulator games with support of force feedback racing wheels will be compatible. For a complete list of compatible games please visit this site.
PC: This racing wheel is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
Other platforms: Compatibilities to other platforms depend on the used steering wheel.
For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibilities are tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
- This racing wheel contains a wheel base and a steering wheel that are not available for sale separately. This product comes as a set, please note self assembly is required.
Pedals not included. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
- Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
- No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Max resolution of the CSL Elite Pedals LC depends on the connection:
- Through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12-bit (4096 values) on all axes
- USB direct connection (PC): brake 16-bit (65536 values) / clutch and throttle: 12-bit (4096 values)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 53cm x 36cm x 48cm
- Weight 15.6kg
- Volume weight 15.6kg
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - Officially Licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - Officially Licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 (PS4™ version)
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheel base 1,5 m/6 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable lenghth: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)
- Allen key 5mm
- Fixation screw M6 x 18mm (flat head) for simplified Quick Release
- Racing style button caps for CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1 (PS4™ version)
- PS4™ button caps for (optional) ClubSport steering wheels
- CSL Elite Pedals LC
- Throttle pedal unit
- Clutch pedal unit
- Load cell brake unit
- Heel rest
- Loadcell Kit electronics
- 1x clutch limiter pad
- 3x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 3x pedal plate anti-skid pad (self adhesive)
- Elastomer springs for loadcell brake unit with various shore hardness
- 2x pedal unit stabilizer bars
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3m)
- 1x USB cable (~3m)
- 1x Wrench 13 mm (cropped)
- 1x Allen Key 6 mm
- 1x Allen Key 2 mm
- Mounting screws
- Quick Guides
There is a 32 bit and a 64 bit version of a Fanatec driver available. It depends on the "system type" of your PC which of those versions you need to choose. If the system type of your PC has a 32 bit operation system, you need the 32 bit version of the driver. If the system type of your PC has the 64 bit operation system, you will need the 64 bit version.
For finding this information go to the "Control Panel" of your PC -> "System and Security" -> System:
Es gibt eine 32 bit und eine 64 bit Version des Fanatec Treibers. Welche Treiber Version ausgewählt werden muss, hängt von dem jeweiligen "System Typ" des PC´s ab. Wenn Ihr PC ein 32 bit Betriessystem hat, benötigen Sie die 32 bit Version, wenn es ein 64 bit Betriebssystem ist, benötigen Sie die 64 bit Version.
Sie finden diese Information unter "Systemsteuerung" -> "System und Sicherheit" -> "System":