Article successfully added.
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- High-resolution pedals with magnetic and contactless sensors on gas and clutch for long life and maximum performance
- Pressure-sensitive brake with custom made 90 kg load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel without tools
- 12-bit resolution (4096 values) on all axis
- Alternative D-shape race plates in curved design. Ideal for standing pedals
- Pedal extension to adjust the angle of the pedal plate and to change the angle of the whole pedal arm
- Brake sensitivity can be adjusted through the tuning menu of the wheel and during the race
- Vibration motor on throttle pedal indicates rear wheel spin and oversteer (control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Vibration motor on brake pedal to simulate ABS and indicate locking tires (controlled by Fanatec wheels: Compatible to all games. Dynamic control by games is possible via Fanatec Wheel SDK)
- Design of the gas pedal allows quick exchange of the springs. Two springs with different strength are included
- Optional damper kit for gas and brake. The hydraulic damping resistance can easily be adjusted with a knob
- Full multi-platform compatibility, depending solely on the platform compatibilities of the connected Wheel Base / Racing Wheel
- Full metal construction of CNC-machined aluminium
- Ultimate adjustability: Position of pedal plates in all directions, angle, spring strength at throttle, brake sensitivity, brake travel
- Compatible to the colour kits to allow perfect optical customisation
- Brake Performance Kit
- Provides a realistic brake point pressure feeling like in a real race car
- Adjustable in pedal travel and resistance by mixing and matching the various hardness and diameter of the Elastomer springs together with the PU foam
- Easy to lubricate and super durable with well over 1 Million cycles
- Elastomer springs manufactured from the high-end material Eladur, made in Germany
- There are many possible combinations of Elastomer springs.
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to a PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. For example, these PC games support a second USB controller:
Live for Speed
...and many others
- This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible with ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (throttle and brake pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
- The pedals are not compatible with the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- The vibration function on gas and brake is not supported by all games. On PC it can be implemented with plugins to our driver / third party software if the games sends the telemetry data.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through PWT / PWTS / CSR / CSR Elite wheel: 8-bit (256 values) on all axes
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12-bit (4096 values) on all axes
- USB direct connection (PC): 12-bit (4096 values) on all axes
- The preload screw of the ClubSport Pedals V3 cannot be used to its maximum with the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit. Its use is limited to eliminating the mechanical play.
- The installation of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit requires a partial disassembly of the pedals and therefore requires a certain level of technical skills. For further information please review the Quick Guide and Manual in the download section.
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- 3x Pedal Extensions
- 3x D-shape pedal plates
- 1x Strong spring throttle (black)
- 1x Strong spring clutch (black)
- 1x RJ12 connection cable (150cm)
- 1x USB connection cable (180cm)
- 1x Lithium grease bottle
- 1x Quick Guide
- Brake Performance Kit
- 2x Elastomer spring red Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring red Ø12 x 20 mm
- 2x Elastomer spring green Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring green Ø12 x 20 mm
- 1x Polyurethane spring (PU foam) Ø13,5 x 15 mm
- 1x Lithium grease bottle (only for Elastomer spring)
- 1x Quick Guide