Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
- The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo
- Boost Kit 180 (included with Premium Bundle) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Table clamp included, supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to console / PC
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Designed by Polyphony Digital
- Tactile rubber grip with blue centre stripe
- Compact 280 mm diameter and light weight for crisp response
- Diffused RevLED strip (yellow, red, and blue LEDs)
- White OLED display for Tuning Menu access and telemetry output (where supported)
- 5-way directional stick for menu navigation
- Four additional 5-way directional sticks
- Ergonomic shifter paddles
- 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic construction
- Exchangeable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release system
Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro + CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit:
- Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces).
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- Clutch pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
- Pedals connect directly to Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with:
- All Fanatec Podium Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec Shifters
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake
- Boost Kit 180
- All Fanatec Cockpits
- CSL DD Table Clamp
- ClubSport Table Clamp V2
- Podium Mounting Brackets (the Gran Turismo DD Pro includes M6 T-nuts for side-mounting; the Podium Mounting Brackets require the use of M6 bolts and washers)
Please note: Compatibility with all peripherals is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 (without four additional D-sticks)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base (without four additional D-sticks)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 (without four additional D-sticks)
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
Note: The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro does NOT enable PlayStation® compatibility when used with a non-PlayStation-licensed wheel base. A PlayStation-licensed wheel base (such as the Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base) is required for use on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5.
The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro is compatible with:
- CSR / CSR Elite Wheel Base
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- GT DD Pro Wheel Base
- CSL DD Wheel Base
Please refer to the Gran Turismo DD Pro manual for full pedal compatibility information.
- This product is compatible with all PlayStation®4 consoles and PlayStation®5 consoles.
- This product is compatible with PC on all major racing games.
- Other platforms: Compatibility with other platforms depends on the used steering wheel. For more information, please check the product page of the steering wheel you plan to use.
Please note: PC and other platform compatibility is tested by Fanatec, but not tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
*The QR1 Lite Wheel-Side is not compatible with Podium Wheel Bases. High Torque Mode is NOT accessible on Podium wheel bases using this wheel, even when using the QR1 Wheel-Side.
- Not suitable for children. A Direct Drive Wheel Base is not a toy! The fast movements of the steering wheel and strong torque can be dangerous. Please read the safety instructions.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 41cm x 40.5cm x 38cm
- Weight 10.1kg
- Volume weight 13.16kg
- Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base
- Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro
- Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro (two-pedal set)
- Table clamp
- 90W power supply (regional)
- Boost Kit 180 power supply (regional)
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit
- 4x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- RJ12 connection cable for pedals
- Pedal spacers for hard-mounting
- Torx Key
- Quick Guide
- Adjustable spring Yes
- Table Clamp Included
- Adjustable FF strength Yes
- Adjustable sensitivity Yes
- Quick release Exchangeable
- Connection ports Handbrake, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2
- Rev lights Yes
- Cooling system Passive (fanless)
- Rev Lights on Wheel Base No
- Degrees of rotation Up to 2520°
- Torque Up to 8Nm
- Detachable button caps No
- Tuning Menu through steering wheel Yes
- Diameter 280mm
- Display 1" 128x64 OLED
- USB update rate 1000Hz
- Force Feedback drive system Direct Drive
- Funky switch 5-way
- Grip material Overmolded rubber
- Hardmount 3-hole pattern, Adjustable hole positions (T-slot), Sidemount 2-hole pattern on each side
- Mode Button Integrated with power button
- Paddle shifter adjustability No
- Platform PC, PS4, XBox One Ready
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Manual
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Quick Guide
- Drilling Template
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Hard-Mount Planner
- FanaLab v1.63
- Fanatec Driver 439
At the moment, the products we have available in our webshop are only compatible with Windows PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X. Mac OS is currently not supported.
Note: Console compatibility is limited for each product. Please check the compatibility section of the product page for each device for more information.
Zur Zeit sind alle Produkte, die im Webshop verfügbar sind, nur mit Windows PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One und Xbox Series X kompatibel. Mac OS ist derzeit nicht unterstützt.
Merke: Kompatibilität auf Konsolen ist für jedes Produkt limitiert. Bitte prüfen Sie die Kompatibilitätsübersicht für jedes Produkt auf der jeweiligen Produktseite für weitere Informationen dazu.
現時点では、ウェブショップで入手できる製品は、Windows PC、PS4、PS5、Xbox One、Xbox SeriesXとのみ互換性があります。Mac OSは現在対応されていません。
We are often asked if you can use Thrustmaster or Logitech wheels, pedals, shifters or other accessories in combination with Fanatec hardware. In general the devices of different vendors are not compatible to each other. Therefore, you cannot directly connect products from different companies to each other or at least this is not supported.
In former times there have been adapters which might have worked to make such combinations possible but those solutions have not been reliable due to different techniques used in the hardware and different signal tolerances even if similar specs have been used. Fanatec cannot make any statements about third party adapters or similar solutions. We are putting a lot of effort into the goal of having the highest possible intercompatibility in between all our devices, which is not that easy to achieve. For any questions about compatibility we can only direct you to the information given on our product pages or within our FAQs.
The statement above is valid for every platform (especially on consoles!) EXCEPT PC...since you can connect multiple, individual USB devices there IF the game/simulation supports that.
This gives you multiple options to combine hardware of different vendors the way you want. Most simulation games on Windows PCs will allow you to use combinations like: Logitech wheel, Thrustmaster shifter and Fanatec pedals for example. Since Fanatec provides USB solutions for more or less every kind of hardware (shifter/handbrake by USB adapter, USB pedals, USB wheels, etc.) the possibilities to build your perfect setup are endless.
Even if it is very common, please be so kind to make some research on the web or ask the simulation developer if multiple USB devices are supported.
This can happen if the pedals are not connected properly. The cable arrangement is different if you are using the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. We have described the cable connections with and without Load Cell Kit below, please follow them carefully:
Without Load Cell Kit:
Gas pedal to wheel base (Gas 'Wheel Base/Load Cell' port TO 'Pedals' port in the wheel base)
Brake pedal to Gas pedal (Brake RJ12 connector TO 'Brake' port in Gas pedal)
With Load Cell Kit:
Load Cell pedal to wheel base (Load Cell 'Wheel Base' port TO 'Pedals' port in the wheel base)
Gas pedal to Load Cell pedal (Gas 'Wheel Base/Load Cell' port TO 'Load Cell' port in the Load Cell pedal)
Clutch to Gas pedal (Clutch RJ12 Connector TO 'Clutch' port in the Gas pedal)
CSL Load Cell pedal video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exVV8Quj3U
Warning! Connecting the cables to the wrong ports can damage the electronics and prevent the pedals from functioning.
In case the pedal is still not recognised, please reach out to our Technical Support by opening a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.
It has come to our attention that the clamp that secures the base-side quick release to the motor shaft in some CSL DD and Gran Turismo DD Pro units was not tightened enough during final assembly, and this can cause the base-side quick release to move slightly over time, and eventually lose connection (with the internal USB-C socket).
This connection is essential for the transfer of data and power to the steering wheel, and therefore it is very important that this clamp is secure. Please perform the wheel base quick-release re-seating procedure shown in the video guide below, in case you are experiencing one of the following symptoms while driving:
1) Steering wheel disconnection
2) Sudden loss of force feedback
3) Buttons stop working
In case the re-seating of the wheel basequick-release does not help, please reach out to our Technical Support by opening a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.
Steering oscillation is an inherent characteristic of all force feedback signal output, and can become more apparent with more powerful wheel bases with low internal resistance, because the rapid response of the motor and its inertia causes an 'overshoot', which is then 'over-corrected', ultimately resulting in a feedback loop. There are many variables that can contribute to oscillation, and can be more apparent in certain vehicle/track combinations, as well as vehicle setup. Many games have built-in compensation for this, but in the case of Gran Turismo 7, there are some unusual cars that are more prone to oscillation (although this could improve with future updates to the game).
Note that the methods to reduce oscillation via the Fanatec Tuning Menu can also potentially reduce desired characteristics such as responsiveness and fine detail, so you should try to find a balance. It might be necessary to apply a unique Tuning Menu adjustment for a car that is particularly prone to oscillation, rather than trying to find a single set of values for all vehicles in the game.
The Tuning Menu settings that have the most impact on oscillation are Natural Damper (NDP), Natural Friction (NFR), and Natural Inertia (NIN). Higher values of NDP is the primary way to reduce oscillation. Higher values of NFR can also help, but it is not recommended to run NFR too high, because it reduces responsiveness and fine details. Higher values of NIN can also help to prevent oscillation from starting, but it is also not recommended to run this value too high, because higher inertia can increase oscillation once it has already started to rock from side to side.
1) Press the Tuning Menu button of your steering wheel and cycle through the tuning menu settings using your FunkySwitch or directional joystick of the wheel until you find Natural Damper (NDP).
2) Press the FunkySwitch / Directional joystick Up to increase the value.
3) Test in order to find the value that suits you best.
In case the issue is occurring on other games as well, please reach out to the Fanatec Technical support. They will be able to further investigate and help you to resolve the issue.
In order to use your wheelbase on Xbox One, you will need an officially Xbox One licensed steering wheel.
The officially Xbox One-licensed Fanatec Steering Wheels are:
CSL Elite P1 Xbox One
CSL Elite McLaren GT3
ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox one V2
Club Sport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5x
and CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC.
The wheel base must be connected to the console via USB. All peripherals, like the CSL Elite Pedals Load Cell Kit, ClubSport Pedals V3 and ClubSport Pedals V3 Inverted, ClubSport Shifter and the ClubSport Handbrake, must be connected to the wheel base directly via the RJ12 cable only and not to the console.
There is no wireless connection for force feedback steering wheels on Xbox One. This is due to the specifications of the Xbox One and no limitation of the hardware from our side.
Attach one of those wheels to your wheelbase. If the wheel base is in PC mode, simultaneously press and hold the two buttons to change modes in order to switch to Xbox One mode. Please check the manual for the required combination for each wheel to switch modes. The drivers and manuals can be found in the “Downloads” section on each product page.
Please remember to (always) update your wheel base to the latest firmware version before you attach a new rim!
The newest firmware is always included in the latest driver for your product. You are required to connect your hardware to a PC to do the update.
Um Ihre Fanatec Wheel Base auf Xbox One nutzen zu können, benötigen Sie ein offiziell für Xbox One lizenziertes Fanatec Lenkrad.
Die offiziell Xbox One-lizenzierten Fanatec-Lenkräder sind:
CSL Elite P1 Xbox One
CSL Elite McLaren GT3
ClubSport Lenkrad Universal Hub für Xbox One
ClubSport Lenkrad Formel V2
und CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
DieWheel Base muss über USB an die Konsole angeschlossen werden. Alle Peripheriegeräte, wie das CSL Elite Pedale Load Cell Kit, ClubSport Pedale V3 und ClubSport Pedale V3 Inverted, ClubSport Shifter und die ClubSport Handbremse, müssen nur über das RJ12-Kabel direkt an die Wheel Base und nicht an die Konsole angeschlossen werden.
Es gibt keine drahtlose Verbindung für Force-Feedback-Lenkräder auf der Xbox One. Dies ist auf die Spezifikationen der Xbox One zurückzuführen und keine Einschränkung der Hardware von unserer Seite.
Befestigen Sie eines dieser Lenkräder an Ihre Wheel Base. Wenn sich die Wheel Base im PC-Modus befindet, drücken und halten Sie gleichzeitig die beiden Tasten, um den Modus zu wechseln und in den Xbox One-Modus zu wechseln. Bitte lesen Sie in der Anleitung nach, welche Kombination für jedes Lenkrad zum Umschalten der Modi erforderlich ist. Die Treiber und Anleitungen finden Sie im Abschnitt "Downloads" auf jeder Produktseite.
Bitte denken Sie daran, Ihre Wheel Base (immer) auf die neueste Firmware-Version zu aktualisieren, bevor Sie ein neues Lenkrad montieren!
Die neueste Firmware ist immer im neuesten Treiber für Ihr Produkt enthalten. Um das Update durchzuführen, müssen Sie Ihre Hardware an einen PC anschließen.