Article successfully added.
Ready to ship
- Upgrade for CSL Pedals
- Most affordable way to add a third pedal
- Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face)
- Contactless Hall sensor (12-bit) for high precision and durability
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along CSL Pedals heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal face
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plate allows pedals to be braced against a wall
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal base and arm
When combined with CSL Pedals, this product is compatible with:
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: Upgrading the CSL Pedals with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not enable USB connectivity, and the pedals must be connected directly to a compatible Fanatec wheel base. To operate as a standalone input device, use the ClubSport USB Adapter (available separately) or the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit adds a USB connector.
- Consoles: The CSL Pedals upgraded with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not add USB functionality. USB functionality is only possible with the ClubSport USB Adapter or CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- It is possible to upgrade a CSL Pedals set with Clutch Kit to a CSL Pedals with Load Cell Kit.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 26.4cm x 10.6cm x 37.6cm
- Weight 1.2kg
- Volume weight 2.1kg
- Clutch pedal unit
- M4x12 mounting bolts (only to mount Clutch Kit to heel rest)
- Torx key
- 1x Quick Guide