CSL Pedals Clutch Kit
plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Upgrade for CSL Pedals
- Most affordable way to add a third pedal
- Heavy steel construction (excluding pedal face)
- Contactless Hall sensor (12-bit) for high precision and durability
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along CSL Pedals heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal face
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plate allows pedals to be braced against a wall
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal base and arm
When combined with CSL Pedals, this product is compatible with:
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport USB Adapter
- PC: Upgrading the CSL Pedals with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not enable USB connectivity, and the pedals must be connected directly to a compatible Fanatec wheel base. To operate as a standalone input device, use the ClubSport USB Adapter (available separately) or the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit adds a USB connector.
- Consoles: The CSL Pedals upgraded with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit does not add USB functionality. USB functionality is only possible with the ClubSport USB Adapter or CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit.
- The CSL Pedals Clutch Kit is not required if you purchase the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit (coming soon). The Load Cell Kit replaces the standard brake pedal, allowing you to convert it to a clutch pedal.
- It is possible to upgrade a CSL Pedals set with Clutch Kit to a CSL Pedals with Load Cell Kit.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 26.4cm x 10.6cm x 37.6cm
- Weight 1.2kg
- Volume weight 2.1kg
- Clutch pedal unit
- M4x12 mounting bolts (only to mount Clutch Kit to heel rest)
- Torx key
- 1x Quick Guide
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit Quick Guide - EN-DE
- Fanatec Driver 450
- FanaLab V1-69-7
Your wheel base might need a firmware update to use this product. Firmware updates are initiated through the Fanatec Driver, available in the Downloads section on this page. This is a simple process that must be completed using a Windows PC (desktop or laptop). Stay informed about our latest driver releases via the Fanatec forum.
This can happen if the pedals are not connected properly. The cable arrangement is different if you are using the CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit. We have described the cable connections with and without Load Cell Kit below, please follow them carefully:
Without Load Cell Kit:
Gas pedal to wheel base (Gas 'Wheel Base/Load Cell' port TO 'Pedals' port in the wheel base)
Brake pedal to Gas pedal (Brake RJ12 connector TO 'Brake' port in Gas pedal)
With Load Cell Kit:
Load Cell pedal to wheel base (Load Cell 'Wheel Base' port TO 'Pedals' port in the wheel base)
Gas pedal to Load Cell pedal (Gas 'Wheel Base/Load Cell' port TO 'Load Cell' port in the Load Cell pedal)
Clutch to Gas pedal (Clutch RJ12 Connector TO 'Clutch' port in the Gas pedal)
CSL Load Cell pedal video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7exVV8Quj3U
Warning! Connecting the cables to the wrong ports can damage the electronics and prevent the pedals from functioning.
In case the pedal is still not recognised, please reach out to our Technical Support by opening a support ticket via the My Products section of your Fanatec account.