Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Plug and play pedals with throttle and brake pedal unit
- Pedal units and heel rest made from solid Aluminum
- Brake pedal with metal spring and PU foam damper for pressure braking simulation and more realism
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip on soft surface
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Racing Wheels
- USB connection to PC only via ClubSport USB Adapter (optional)
- Upgradable by CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit (optional)
- PC: The CSL Elite Pedals must be connected directly to the Wheel Base and do not come with an USB connector. For USB functionality you need to use a ClubSport USB Adapter or upgrade with the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit that comes with a PCBA replace and adds a USB connector as well as a handprake port. For details please see the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using a ClubSport USB Adapter.
Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- If you want to use this product standalone you need to purchase additional products (see compatibility).
- Slight colour variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on both axes
- through ClubSport USB Adapter (not included, PC only): 8 bit (256 values) on both axes
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 47cm x 31cm x 18cm
- Weight 3.3kg
- Volume weight 5.25kg
- Throttle pedal unit
- Brake pedal unit with PU foam damper
- Heel rest
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3m)
- 2x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 1x Wrench 13 mm (cropped)
- 1x Allen Key 6 mm
- 1x Quick Guide
- Mounting screws
- Platform PC, PC Ready, PS4 Ready, XBox One Ready
- Vertically adjustable No
- Max bits of resolution 12 (4096) on all axes
- USB Connectivity With optional adapter
- Hardmount Bottom
- Adjustable brake stiffness and travel No
- Adjustable spring strength No
- Sensors Potentiometer
- Pedal pads Aluminium, Anti-skid, Rubber
- Adjustable pedal angle No
- Horizontally adjustable Yes
- Damper No
- Throttle vibration No
- ABS brake vibration No
- Degressive clutch No
- Clutch pedal No
- Adjustable brake sensitivity Yes
- Load cell brake Optional
- Main material Diecast Aluminium
- Color kit No
Driver (for PC)
As these are analog pedals, you will have to plug the pedals into a compatible Fanatec product with dedicated pedal port by RJ12 cable connection. Following this, there are no individual drivers for these pedals and the driver of the Fanatec product they are connected to will also support them. Please check and download the concerned driver, e.g. for your Fanatec wheel.
Drilling template - additional information:
1. When printing the Drilling Template at home, please make sure that the print size is 100% (file size = print size). Therefore deactivate "automatic page scaling" in the print dialog for example.
2. Before drilling the holes, please check if the hole marks on your printed Drilling Template fit to the screw holes of your pedals.