Article successfully added.
ClubSport Pedals V3 Pro Bundle
plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
Please check the product description sites of the contained products for detailed information about individual features.
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- Compatible to ClubSport Pedals V3 Damper Kit (throttle and brake pedal)
- Dedicated plug for the ClubSport Handbrake
- The pedals are not compatible to the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- ...and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- Please note that the vibration function on gas and brake is not supported by all games. On PC it can be implemented with plug into our driver / third party software if the games sends the telemetry data.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through PWT / PWTS / CSR / CSR Elite wheel: 8 bit (256 values) on all axes
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E WB+ / CSL E WB V1.1 / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) / P WB DD1 & DD2 on all axes
- USB direct connection (PC): 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "ClubSport Pedals V3 Pro Bundle"
Downloads for bundle components