Article successfully added.
CSL Pedals Pro Bundle
$359.90 * $439.80 (You save $79.90)
plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
CSL Pedals LC:
- Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- Clutch pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Custom-designed load cell sensor
- 12-bit precision
- Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*
- Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
- Upgraded electronics
- USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
- Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
CSL Pedals Tuning Kit:
- Designed specifically for the CSL Pedals, including Clutch Kit and Load Cell Kit
- Three pedal plates included made of two parts:
- Anodised aluminium front plate
- White polymer backing plate supports the curved front plate and creates a durable ‘F’ signet
- Throttle face is extended for more comfortable heel-and-toe
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- PC: The CSL Pedals LC can connect directly to a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base, or as a standalone input device via USB.
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Check the Fanatec product page for relevant information on how the pedals connect to your console.
- *When connected via RJ12 directly to the wheel base, brake sensitivity is adjusted using the BRF setting in the Tuning Menu, accessed by supported Fanatec steering wheels. The Tuning Menu can also be adjusted through the Fanatec Control Panel on PC, if the wheel base supports this feature. When the pedals are connected to a PC via USB, brake sensitivity is only adjustable in the Fanatec Control Panel.
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "CSL Pedals Pro Bundle"
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit Quick Guide
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit Manual
- CSL Pedals Manual - EN
- CSL Pedals Quick Guide - EN-DE
Downloads for bundle components