Article successfully added.
CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 Pro Bundle
plus shipping costs
PC This product is compatible with PC. Click label for more details.
PS Ready This product becomes compatible with PlayStation systems when combined with a PlayStation-licensed Wheel Base. Click label for more details.
Xbox This product is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. Click label for more details.
Ready to ship
No bundles available for the selected variant. Please select another variant for bundle offers.
CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2:
- Full-scale replica of a McLaren GT3 Steering Wheel
- Officially licensed by McLaren Automotive Limited
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S (learn more)
- Two analogue paddles with reinforced honeycomb pattern, supporting four switchable modes:
- Clutch bite-point mode (standard/advanced)
- Clutch/handbrake mode
- Brake/throttle mode (allows driving without pedals connected)
- Mappable axis mode
- Clutch bite-point system can be used in any game with analogue clutch input
- Magnetic shifters for superior tactile response
- Rocker-type paddle made from anodised aluminium allows up and down-shifts with one hand (possible on both sides)
- Diamond texture grips on shifter and clutch paddles
- Tool-free QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter) design:
- Improved ease of use (no clamping bolt required) and durability
- Exchangeable, supports ClubSport Quick Release Adapter, unlocking High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases
- 1”, 128 x 64 resolution OLED display (white)
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Multi-Position Switches: two 12-position switches, configurable as endless rotary encoders
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Two high-bezel snap-dome buttons with laser-engraved P and N lettering. Identical resistance to the buttons on the real wheel
- Seven standard buttons with exchangeable button caps
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Overmolded rubber grips (like the original GT3 wheel) with 50 Shore A hardness
- Racing-style button caps included
- Button label placement indicators for placing additional indicators such as "VIEW" & "KERS" (sticker set included)
- Xbox® mode LED indicator
- Weight 1090 g (with QR1 Lite Wheel-Side) / 1280 g with QR1 Wheel-Side
- 300 mm diameter
QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter):
- Automotive-grade QR1 quick release mechanism
- Upgrades QR1 Lite Wheel-Side (Simplified Quick Release Adapter), allows High-Torque Mode on Podium Wheel Bases on supported Steering Wheels
- Full aluminium body
- Matte-black aluminium release sleeve
- Smooth and rigid steel spring in the sleeve
- Robust connection incorporates:
- Ball lock mechanism
- Torque notch
- Security bolt (optional)
- Weight: 295 g
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2 (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1 PS4™ (QR1 Wheel-Side required*)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
*It is possible to use High Torque Mode when using a QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter).
- QR1 Lite Wheel-Side
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support) (see FAQ). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Some features might not be supported on Xbox One® or Xbox Series X|S. Functionality also depends on game developer implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- The QR1 Lite Wheel-Side is not compatible with Podium Wheel Bases. High Torque Mode on Podium wheel bases is available when using the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) with this wheel.
- If you select the QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) with this product, the QR1 Lite Wheel-Side will not be included.
- It is possible to use full torque on a CSL DD or Gran Turismo DD Pro with Boost Kit 180, even with the QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 38cm x 36cm x 19cm
- Weight 1.8kg
- Volume weight 4.92kg
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release System)
- Racing-style button caps
- McLaren-style sticker set
- Quick Guide
- Platform PC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Downloads for "CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 Pro Bundle"
- Driver & Firmware Instruction Manual - EN
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2 Quick Guide - EN
- Fanatec Driver 450
Downloads for bundle components